Viking Insulated Boot is a slip-on boot that feels like it is laced on giving superior ankle/heel support to reduce incidences of ankle roll-over, superior arch support to reduce fatigue, and finally a gum boot that moves with you, as part of you.
- Style: VW23
- 100% Rubber
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Superior resistance to chemical acids, and organic compounds (ie: Sugar & agro-farm chemicals). Designed to be resistant to animal fats, fish oils, Ketone, paint solvents, fuel oil mix, oil, and grease
- NR blended NBR upper with neoprene lining
- Self-cleaning, flexible, non-slip chevron NBR sole with smooth non-net catching design. Ergonomic “SNUG-FIT” last design: ankle fitted for excellent support and comfort
- Comfortable ergonomic insole (removable). Steel shank for stability. Ultra-flexible: Exceeds 305,000 Flex Rating
- Ideal for Commercial fishing, Seafood processing, Food Processing, Agriculture, Cultivation