The Journeyman 300D Flame Resistant Bib Pant is great and extremely resistant to the outside elements. Ideal for Foul weather protection as well as a thermal layer in industries requiring FR compliance on site. Ideal for freeze worker.
- Style: 3907FRWP
- 100% Polyester
- 100% Waterproof and windproof
- Heavy-duty FR treated 300 denier Trilobal ripstop polyester with PU backing gives superior abrasion, puncture, rip and snag resistance. ThermoMAXX insulation provides maximum warmth (125 gsm) without the bulkiness down to -22 degrees F
- Heavy-duty elastic suspenders with quick-release buckles and detachable bib
- Features elasticized waist with zippered fly and velcro flap, 13" boot zippers with velcro cover for easy access, detachable bib
- 2" Vi-brance reflective material in 4" contrasting tape meets WCB/Worksafe/DOT configuration. Fully compliant with CSA Z96-15 Class 1, Level 2, ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Class E, ASTM D6413 (FR)