The Rainbow Children's Sneaker is stylish, certainly. But more importantly, because it has a shock-absorbent and lightweight outsole, a form-fitting arch, a cushioned insole, and a breathable synthetic textile upper, it's remarkably comfortable. Like all Tsukihoshi shoes, it allows for the natural development of your child's foot. It has, for example, a spacious toe box that lets children spread their toes, just like they would if they were barefoot. The heel design provides optimal stability. These children's tennis shoes are also machine washable--and durable enough to withstand frequent washings.
- Style: 3584_002, 3584_040, 3584_049, 3584_418, 3584_440, 3584_049, 3584_459, 3584_505, 3584_520, 3584_535, 3584_680,
- Machine Washable – Machine wash COLD; Remove insole and AIR dry (NO dryer use).
- Ultra lightweight - Provides exceptional comfort and functionality for kids.
- Antibacterial Insole – Infused with natural Green Tea extract (no chemicals) to kill odor causing germs.
- Pedorthist Friendly - With its removable insole, long counters, and child-specific patterns, Tsukihoshi has become a favorite for Pedorthists looking to make modifications to accommodate customized orthotics and/or AFO's.
- Barefoot Comfort – Wide toe boxes allow natural splaying of toes for balanced landing and maximum comfort.
- Heel Stabilizer – Long heel counter provides optimum stability.
- Easy On & Off – Single strap 'hook and loop' closure and elastic faux-laces for superb fitting.
- Arch Support – Shoe last and insole designed to provide proper arch support for growing kids.
- Latex Free.
- Synthetic/Textile upper.
- Breathable textile lining and cushioned foot-bed for active comfort.
- EVA/TPR outsole – Ultra-lightweight, provides excellent flexibility, abrasive-resistance, shock absorption, stability and slip-resistance for safety and comfort.
- Non-marking outsole.