The Kaz sneaker, like all Tsukihoshi shoes, is created specifically for children's feet, rather than just making an adult shoe design smaller. The toe box is spacious, allowing toes to spread and splay naturally, which is conducive to proper developmental growth for children's feet. The textiles are breathable, the insole is cushioned, and the outsoles provide shock absorption--all providing optimal comfort for your child. The sneakers have an elegant design, perfect for a variety of occasions. They're also easy to put on and take off, and durable enough to withstand repeated machine washing. See Tsukihoshi's sizing chart to find your perfect fit!
- Style: 1521_016, 1521_031, 1521_034, 1521_411, 1521_417, 1521_514, 1521_615, 1521_671
- Machine Washable – Machine wash COLD; Remove insole and AIR dry (NO dryer use).
- Ultra lightweight - Provides exceptional comfort and functionality for kids.
- Antibacterial Insole – Infused with natural Green Tea extract (no chemicals) to kill odor causing germs.
- Pedorthist Friendly - With its removable insole, long counters, and child-specific patterns, Tsukihoshi has become a favorite for Pedorthists looking to make modifications to accommodate customized orthotics and/or AFO's.
- Barefoot Comfort – Wide toe boxes allow natural splaying of toes for balanced landing and maximum comfort.
- Heel Stabilizer – Long heel counter provides optimum stability.
- Easy On & Off – Single strap 'hook and loop' closure and elastic faux-laces for superb fitting.
- Arch Support – Shoe last and insole designed to provide proper arch support for growing kids.
- Latex Free.
- Synthetic/Textile upper.
- Breathable textile lining and cushioned foot-bed for active comfort.
- EVA/TPR outsole – Ultra-lightweight, provides excellent flexibility, abrasive-resistance, shock absorption, stability and slip-resistance for safety and comfort.
- Non-marking outsole.