Tsukihoshi's Marina Sneakers for babies are lightweight, comfortable, and their heel stabiizers provide optimal stability. As with every Tsukihoshi shoe, these include wide toe boxes, to allow toes to splay naturally, promoting natural foot growth. They're also designed with an arch to help promote healthy foot growth. The shoes are also made to be easy for parents: they have a single strap, secured with a loop-through hook, so they can be taken on and off easily. The shoe is machine washable, and designed to last even with repeated washings, though the insole should be removed and air dried rather than put in a drier. See Tsukihoshi's sizing chart to find your perfect fit!
- Style: 4512_427, 4512_668, 4512_537, 4512_687, 4512_067, 4512_668
- Machine Washable – Machine wash COLD; Remove insole and AIR dry (NO dryer use).
- Ultra lightweight - Provides exceptional comfort and functionality for kids.
- Antibacterial Insole – Infused with natural Green Tea extract (no chemicals) to kill odor causing germs.
- Pedorthist Friendly - With its removable insole, long counters, and child-specific patterns, Tsukihoshi has become a favorite for Pedorthists looking to make modifications to accommodate customized orthotics and/or AFO's.
- Barefoot Comfort – Wide toe boxes allow natural splaying of toes for balanced landing and maximum comfort.
- Heel Stabilizer – Long heel counter provides optimum stability.
- Easy On & Off – Single strap 'hook and loop' closure and elastic faux-laces for superb fitting.
- Arch Support – Shoe last and insole designed to provide proper arch support for growing kids.
- Latex Free.
- Synthetic/Textile upper.
- Breathable textile lining and cushioned foot-bed for active comfort.
- EVA/TPR outsole – Ultra-lightweight, provides excellent flexibility, abrasive-resistance, shock absorption, stability and slip-resistance for safety and comfort.
- Non-marking outsole.