- Style: 804-6201
- BLACK LEATHER looks sharp with white contrast stitching
- MOCCASIN (MOC) TOE evokes a classic American style
- 6" MID-ANKLE HEIGHT provides moderate ankle support
- REMOVABLE ULTIMATE SHOCK ABSORPTION FOOTBED on Poron comfort cushion insole feels great on the feet
- STEEL SAFETY TOE protects toes from heavy dropped objects
- FIBERGLASS SHANK provides flexible stability
- ANTI-SLIP MAXWEAR WEDGE™ OUTSOLE helps you keep your feet
- GOODYEAR STORM WELT construction achieves a water-tight seal
The Iconic Black Leather Moc Toe Men's Work Boot, Now with Safety Features for Construction Work
The Thorogood American Heritage Moc Toe Work Boot in beautiful black is a refreshing spin on Thorogood's iconic safety toe work boot—and one of our favorites at Outdoor Equipped. With Goodyear storm welt construction and fiberglass safety shank, these durable boots will hold up to years of heavy use. The protective toe of your boot is made from steel, because the toe of your foot is not. In the 6" version, these Thorogood work boots offer a lower profile and greater freedom of movement for your ankle.
Often compared to imitators and alternatives by Red Wing, Irish Setter, Rock Rooster, Carhartt, and Timberland, this Thorogood American Heritage full-grain leather boot has an attractive moc toe and black leather upper with a sharp white contrast stitch. A slip-resistant (non-slip) wedge sole helps you keep your feet on icy days or on oily shop floors. Popular with welders and construction workers, the American Heritage boot is your foot's loyal protector for the hardest, most punishing jobs.
We've worn these boots, and we love them. The craftsmanship and materials are remarkable and they're made in the USA with USA and globally sourced components. From the moment you open the box, you will be impressed with the quality of these Thorogood boots. Every stitch, every detail, not to mention the fit. See Thorogood's sizing chart.