Great for work or a day off, the Circulator Moderate Graduated Compression Sock wicks well and feels great on your feet. Made from high-quality material that adds some extra warmth. The added compression will help relieve some of the swelling and discomfort on your legs and leaves them feeling less tired. They’re super comfortable, durable, and pretty stylish.
- Style: SW1W
- 32% Merino Wool, 32% Nylon, 31% Rayon, 5% Spandex
- Made in the USA
- RECOMMENDED FOR: All day/everyday wear, flying and travel, prolonged sitting or standing, exercise, recovery, and pregnant women. Ideal for those who work in professions that demand prolonged standing: nursing, healthcare, retail, or even construction
- 4 ZONES OF MODERATE (15-20 mmHg) GRADUATED COMPRESSION: helps to minimize swelling and reduce fatigue. Energizes legs and feet. Soothes and energizes tired feet and legs. Relieves minor to moderate varicose veins.
- COMFORT & PERFORMANCE FEATURES: Accu-fit Technology, Graduated Compression, Turn Welt Top, Arch Support, Seamless Toe Closure, Ultra Light Cushion Sole
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE YARNS: Provides natural moisture management, odor control, and thermoregulation.
- SIZES: Small/Medium fits women's US shoe size 4 – 7.5, Size Medium/Large fits US shoe size 8 – 11. Sock length fits over the calf.