The Sockwell Ascend II OTC Moderate Graduated Compression Sock fits well, very warm, and helps improve blood flow. Great cushioning for standing a long period of time. They make hiking joy on the feet.
- Style: CT37M
- 41% Merino Wool, 39% Stretch Nylon, 14% Alpaca, 6% Spandex
- Made in the USA
- RECOMMENDED FOR: Everyday activities including walking, running, hiking, biking, and sports. Improve your performance and recovery quickly with the best fitting compression socks on the market.
- 4 ZONES OF MODERATE (15-20mmHg) GRADUATED COMPRESSION: Energizes your step and recover quickly. Helps to reduce fatigue and soreness, and minimizing swelling. Soothe tired feet and legs.
- PERFORMANCE FEATURES: Full arch support, ventilated flex zones, reinforced toe & heel, ultra-light cushion sole, non-abrasive seamless toe closure.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE YARNS: Provides natural moisture management, odor control, thermoregulation, and durability.
- SIZES: Medium/Large fits men's US shoe size 7-10, Size Large/X-Large fits US shoe size 10.5-13. Sock length fits over the calf.