Smartwool Women's PhD Run Light Elite Micro Sock features cushioning in the ball and heel of the foot to help maximize comfort with minimal in-shoe volume, body-mapped mesh ventilation zones, and a Virtually Seamless™ toe, this running socks is ready to keep up with you.
- Style: SW0SW210
- Made in USA or Imported
- WARM INSULATION: Experience durability at its peak with the Smartwool Women’s PhD Outdoor Light Micro Socks. These socks are built for performance in the highest degree, making them ready for any adventure on your list.
- COMFORTABLE FIT: The Women’s PhD Outdoor Light Micro Socks feature a 4 Degree Elite Fit System for a dialed, performance-oriented fit with a flex zone at the ankle joint and Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort.
- DURABLE YET BREATHABLE: The Women’s PhD Outdoor Light Micro Socks are designed with Indestructawool technology for exceptional durability and comfort. The body-mapped mesh zones featured on these socks offer added breathability for all-day wear.
- LIGHT CUSHION: The lightly cushioned bottom on the Women’s PhD Outdoor Light Micro Socks allows you to wear these performance socks on various trails and road terrains without discomfort. These socks will provide you with padded comfort during any season.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Comprised of 56% Merino Wool, 41% Nylon, and 3% Elastane, the Women’s PhD Outdoor Light Micro Socks should be machine washed inside out in warm water and tumble dried on low. These socks should not be bleached, ironed, or dry cleaned.