For the day hiker looking for a little more coverage, this hiking sock adds a small amount of cushion. An open, mesh fabric and two types of rib offer enhanced breathability and a perfect fit. Inspired by today's ultra-light hiking shoes, this responsibly sourced Merino wool sock will help change your hikes for the better.
- Style: SW0SW451
- Made in USA
- WARM INSULATION: Experience durability at its peak with the Smartwool Men’s PhD Outdoor Light Crew Socks. These socks are built for performance in the highest degree, making them ready for any adventure on your list.
- COMFORTABLE FIT: The Men’s PhD Outdoor Light Crew Socks feature a 4 Degree Elite Fit System for a dialed, performance-oriented fit with a flex zone at the ankle joint and Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort.
- DURABLE YET BREATHABLE: The Men’s PhD Outdoor Light Crew Socks are designed with Indestructawool technology for exceptional durability and comfort. The body-mapped mesh zones featured on these socks offer added breathability for all-day wear.
- LIGHT CUSHION: The lightly cushioned bottom on the Men’s PhD Outdoor Light Crew Socks allows you to wear these performance socks on various trails and road terrains without discomfort. these socks will provide you with padded comfort during any season.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Comprised of 67% Merino Wool, 30% Nylon, 2% Polyester and 1% Elastane, the Men’s PhD Outdoor Light Crew Socks should be machine washed inside out in warm water and tumble dried on low, should not be bleached, ironed, or dry cleaned.