The PhD Run Ultra Light Low Cut Socks keep you on the move. Built to enhance comfort and durability while also reducing wear from the toe to keep your feet comfy so you can focus more on the trail.
- Style: SW001406
- Made in USA or Imported
- WARM INSULATION: Experience durability at its peak with the Smartwool Men’s PhD Outdoor Light Low Cut Socks. These socks are built for performance in the highest degree, making them ready for any adventure on your list.
- COMFORTABLE FIT: The Men’s PhD Outdoor Light Low Cut Socks feature a 4 Degree Elite Fit System for a dialed, performance-oriented fit with a flex zone at the ankle joint and Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort.
- DURABLE YET BREATHABLE: The Men’s PhD Outdoor Light Low Cut Socks are designed with Indestructawool technology for exceptional durability and comfort. The body-mapped mesh zones featured on these socks offer added breathability for all-day wear.
- LIGHT CUSHION: The lightly cushioned bottom on the Men’s PhD Outdoor Light Low Cut Socks allows you to wear these performance socks on various trails and road terrains without discomfort. These socks will provide you with padded comfort during any season.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Comprised of 48% Merino Wool, 47% Nylon, and 5% Elastane, the Men’s PhD Outdoor Light Low Cut Socks should be machine washed inside out in warm water and tumble dried on low. These socks should not be bleached, ironed, or dry cleaned.