A necessity for any backcountry outing, Sitka Women's Kelvin Active Jacket features 80 g/m2 Polartec Alpha insulation for maximum versatility - an ideal outer layer in mild conditions and perfect insulation under a shell when the mercury plummets.Soft, quiet and breathable, this workhorse knows no off season. The jacket is Standard Fit, designed to accommodate layering for more versatility from early to late season climates.SITKA WOMEN'S GEAR - Every aspect of every product in the SITKA Women's line is built for the female hunter.
- Style: 30047
- Made in the USA or Imported
- HIGHLY BREATHABLE AND THERMALLY REGULATING: Polartec Alpha Active is a non-migrating lofted fleece insulation that offers superior breathability and moisture management
- STAY DRY: Durable Water Repellent finish resists light precipitation and prevents the face fabric from wetting out making this womenÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s active jacket perfect for hunting and any other outdoor activity
- BRUSHED FLEECE HAND ZIP POCKETS AND INTERIOR ZIP CHEST POCKET: The zippered chest pocket of this ladyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s active jacket secures your necessities and doubles as a stuff sack. Hand warmer pockets are lined with brushed fleece for added warmth
- NECK AND CHIN WITH BRUSHED TRICOT LINING: The neck and chin are lined with a brushed tricot to prevent chafing and add warmth and comfort
- MATERIAL DETAILS: Shell - 20 denier stretch Nylon Ripstop w/ DWR Finish (40g, 100% Nylon). Liner - Breathable Polyester Mesh Lining treated with Polygiene. Collar - Brushed Tricot Collar