Light, warm, and tougher than gnarly scrub, the Mountain Pant specializes in moving fast in the mid and late seasons. For 2016, we rebuilt it from the ground up with a more precise fit and a newly-developed fabric, making rugged stalks quieter and more comfortable then ever.
- Style: 50104
- Made in the USA or Imported
- CONCEALMENT - Subalpine is designed for stalking and ambushing ungulates from ground level in tree-covered and vegetated terrain, Open Country is optimized for engagement ranges of 50 yds and beyond at ground level in rocky terrain above the timber line
- REINFORCED SEAT AND KNEES - The seat and knees are reinforced with a waterproof nylon ripstop fabric, so a long slog on a wet saddle or a quick seat in the snow won’t leave you cold and wet
- REMOVABLE KNEE PADS - Removable knee pads offer additional protection whether you’re scrambling through talus in the Northern Rockies, picking your way through cactus in the Sonoran Desert, or field dressing an animal
- ARTICULATED PATTERNING - The fit is athletic with tapered legs and a low-profile waist that won’t bunch or chafe under a pack
- DURABLE WATER REPELLENT FINISH - Resists light precipitation and prevents the face fabric from wetting out