SITKA MEN'S KELVIN ACTIVE JACKET Soft, silent and breathable, the Kelvin Active knows no off-season. This jacket excels in the backcountry and delivers superior breathability during active pursuits. Constructed with 80g Polartec Alpha insulation and a DWR-treated durable nylon face, this jacket is a quiet outer layer in mild conditions or as an insulating mid-layer under a shell when the temps drop.Product is Performance Fit, designed for minimal layering. Kelvin Active Jacket is a part of early system. Stalking through oppressively scorching prairies, scrublands, and deserts demand a system that will keep you protected from the all-day sun while managing moisture to keep you cool and collected for the moment of truth.
- Style: 30055
- Made in the USA or Imported
- CONCEALMENT - Subalpine color of the hunting jacket is designed for stalking and ambushing ungulates from ground level in tree-covered and vegetated terrain, Open Country - for rocky terrain above the timber line
- HIGHLY BREATHABLE AND THERMALLY REGULATING - Polartec Alpha Active is a non-migrating lofted fleece insulation that offers superior breathability and moisture management
- DWR FINISH -Durable Water Repellent finish resists light precipitation and prevents the face fabric from wetting out
- BRUSHED FLEECE POCKETS â€“ The zippered chest pocket secures your necessities and doubles as a stuff sack; hand warmer pockets are lined with brushed fleece for added warmth
- POLYGIENE ODOR CONTROL - The technology safely neutralizes odor caused from sweat by using naturally occurring silver salt made from recycled silver