The Grinder Zip-T is built with water-repellent, heavyweight fleece insulation that keeps light rain out and provides warmth and comfort while layering. Offset seams on the shoulders improve range of motion and comfort while wearing a pack or hauling decoys, and thumb loops keep sleeves in place when layering under jackets. The half-length, center front YKK zipper assists with venting and easy donning and doffing while Permanent Polygiene Odor Control Technology neutralizes odor by stopping the growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungi during the long hike in.
- Style: 70020
- Made in the USA or Imported
- HEAVYWEIGHT FLEECE INSULATION: Lofted fleece adds comfortable warmth during long sits in the blind, yet, still breathes during active work setting up decoys while retaining stretch for complete range of motion.
- POLYGIENE TECHNOLOGY: Polygiene technology safely and permanently neutralizes odors using naturally silver salt.
- WATER REPELLENT FABRIC: Water Repellent Heavyweight Comfort Stretch Fleece (93% Polyester/7% Elastane).
- OFFSET SEAMS ON SHOULDERS: They improve range of motion and comfort while wearing a pack or hauling decoys, and thumb loops keep sleeves in place when layering under jackets.
- PURPOSE: Worn between a next-to-skin layer and a shell for core insulation or as a breathable, water and abrasion-resistant outer layer.