The updated Grinder Pant features a new 4-Way stretch nylon outer fabric that improves durability while remaining lightweight. Articulated patterning optimizes mobility, and an offset waist button reduces bulk and bunching when worn with additional layers or a belt. Doubling as a comfortable insulation layer under waders and bibs, the Grinder Pant will be a well-worn staple all season long.
- Style: 50199
- Made in the USA or Imported
- LOW-PROFILE BELT SYSTEM: The low-profile belt system keeps the pant comfortably in place , even when you weighted down the pockets with shells.
- ARTICULATED PATTERNING: The fit is athletic with tapered legs and a low-profile waist that wonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t bunch or chafe under waders. An offset waist button further reduces bulk when layering.
- DURABLE WATER REPELLENT FINISH: It resists light precipitation and prevents the face fabric from wetting out.
- PURPOSE: Worn under waders or bibs, these pants double as an excellent insulation layer.
- department name: mens