SITKA GRADIENT GLOVES The Gradient glove is perfect for mid-season hunts. A tighter, more form-fitted cut gives it the versatility of functioning as either a standalone glove, or as added warmth for the Pantanal Glove, Delta Deek Glove, or Hudson Mitt. Gradient Gloves is a part of early season system. The Early Season Timber System is designed specifically for warm hunting conditions experienced in a wooded environment. This system employs advanced fabrics that offer breathability and ventilation while delivering ultimate concealment.
- Style: 90185
- Made in the USA or Imported
- CONCEALMENT - Waterfowl Marsh is designed for layout and blind hunting in the marsh, standing crops, and cut stubble fields, Waterfowl Timber is optimized for engagement distances of 10 to 40 yards in the darker environments of flooded timber
- FABRIC â€“ The Gradient gloves made from super-stretch polyester knit, microfiber fleece, brushed on the inside, which provide warmth, holds its own brushing blinds and is dexterous enough for shotgun operations
- POLYGIENE ODOR CONTROL - The technology safely neutralizes odor caused from sweat by using naturally occurring silver salt made from recycled silver
- CONDUCTIVE TECHNOLOGY - Conductive synthetic leather in thumb and forefinger allow you to run a GPS or touch screen with ease
- VERSATILITY AND COMFORT - A tighter, more form-fitted cut gives it the ability of functioning as either a standalone glove, or as added warmth for the Pantanal Glove, Delta Deek Glove, or Hudson Mitt