SITKA CORE LIGHTWEIGHT BOTTOM With a gusseted no-bunch crotch and low-profile elastic waistband, the CORE Lightweight Bottom provides just enough warmth for when temps dip and dial up animal activity. Featuring permanent Polygiene Odor Control technology to neutralize odor by stopping the growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungi. The CORE Lightweight Series is the next-to-skin layering foundation for SITKA Systems, actively moving moisture away from the skin while keeping the hunter dry and comfortable.
- Style: 10063
- 100% Polyester
- Made in the USA or Imported
- CONCEALMENT - Subalpine is designed for stalking and ambushing ungulates from ground level in tree-covered and vegetated terrain, Open Country - for rocky terrain above the timber line; Elevated II - for whitetail hunters in an elevated position
- FABRIC - Quick-dry, comfort stretch lightweight stretch knit of the hunting bottom for you to stay warm when the temperatures dip
- LOW-PROFILE ELASTIC WAISTBAND â€“ In addition to a gusseted no-bunch crotch of the baselayer bottom serve for optimal comfort
- FIT â€“ Core Lightweight Bottom is Performance Fit product, designed for minimal layering; whether an early season piece or already insulated this garmet fits to prevent inefficiencies in heat retention caused by dead space