Keep your active lifestyle with Straightlink Sunglasses. Features enhanced color and contrast with glare-free benefits and excellent grip.
- Style: 0OO9331
- Made in US
- Plastic frame
- Plastic lens
- Non-Polarized Iridium
- UV Protection Coating coating
- Lens width: 61 millimeters
- Bridge: 17 millimeters
- Arm: 132 millimeters
- Oakley Plutonite Lenses offer 100% UV Protection filtering of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400mm. Oakleyâ€™s lightweight Plutonite lens material offers superior comfort, clarity & protection against impact and ultraviolet radiation.
- PRIZM Lens Technology designed to enhance color, contrast and detail so athletes can make the most of any activity. Prizm Black Polarized everyday lenses are designed for bright light conditions to make the environment appear more vibrant , yet natural, with richer detail. HD Polarized lenses that block 99% of reflected glare. Ideal for cycling, running or any outdoor activities. Light transmission: 11%
- Patented High Definition Optics (HDO) provides superior optical clarity and razor-sharp vision at every angle.
- O Matter stress-resistant frame is lightweight & durable for all-day comfort & protection. Oakleyâ€™s injection molded thermoplastic O-Matter frame provides improved strength & flexibility over traditional acetate & is built to withstand shifting or deforming over time.
- Three-Point Fit: Comfort and performance that holds lenses in precise optical alignment. Contact only happens at the bridge of the nose and behind the temples.
- Unobtanium earsocks and nose pads for increased comfort and performance. Pads increase grip with perspiration to help provide a secure and custom fit.
- Microbag included to clean and store your Oakley sunglasses.