The AeroHead Sport completely changes what a rubber hunting boot can be by replacing the rubber shell with one made of extremely durable, lightweight and insulating polyurethane. LaCrosse AeroHead Sport Hunting Boot is warm when walking the woods or hunting rabbits. They stay dry stomping through creeks and 6â€ of snow. Even sitting in a tree stand all day with wind and temps in the 20â€™s your toes will stay warm. See our Lacrosse sizing chart to find your perfect fit!
- Style: 340226, 340222, 340228, 340231
- Patented AeroForm technology delivers revolutionary comfort and durability in a markedly quiet boot
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately knee-high from arch
- Molded polyurethane over a 3.5mm neoprene core for ultra-lightweight, flexible, waterproof comfort. Thick polyurethane midsole for best-in-class cushioning and insulation underfoot.
- Polyurethane reinforced shin and Brush Tuff bi-directional material provide abrasion resistance. Flexible neoprene folds down for comfort in warmer conditions
- Molded kick-off heel plate for easy hands-free removal. Active Fit with adjustable neoprene gusset for easy on/off and a secure, comfortable fit on foot.
- Moisture wicking and quick drying polyester jersey liner
- Realtree Xtra(340221), Mossy Oak Break-Up Country(340222), Gore Optifade Waterfowl Marsh(340226), Realtree Edge(340228)