A sock that works as hard as you do. Our socks are the most comfortable and durable socks you'll ever own.The 1/4 Sock Height sits just above the ankle. The “just right” height that’s fast and light. Great for low-cut hikers and running shoes.No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters. See our Darn Tough sizing chart to find your perfect fit!
- Style: 1959
- HIKER 1/4 SOCK CUSHION - Legendary Darn Tough construction for when “equipment failure” is not an option. Performance Trail Fit means no bunching no slipping no blisters. Side vents deliver superior breathability.
- MIDWEIGHT WITH CUSHION — A warm and extremely comfortable choice when conditions demand it this fine gauge knitted sock provides mid-level cushion density under your foot. True Seamless technology allows for an undetectable seam fusion for an ultra-smooth invisible feel.
- 1/4 SOCK HEIGHT - Sits just above the ankle. The “just right” height that’s fast and light. Great for low-cut hikers and running shoes. See chart below if other heights may be better for you.
- COMPOSITION - Designed and Knit in Vermont with 61% Merino Wool 37% Nylon 2% Lycra Spandex. The fast action wicking pulls moisture away from skin so no more sweaty stinky socks. The soft breathable merino wool has fast drying all weather performance that keeps you cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE - Darn Tough's famous guarantee - if these socks wear tear or develop holes Darn Tough will replace them no questions asked. No strings. No conditions. Over the years when you open your sock drawer this is the pair you’ll keep grabbing first. In fact many customers have said that they “threw away just about every other sock” they owned.
- MADE IN THE USA - Every pair of socks is knit in Northfield Vermont - the perfect testing ground for the finest premium all weather performance socks.