This Ultra-Light bomber is a simple go-to sock for skiers and riders who know less is more. Over-the-Calf height is ideal for skiing and riding in deep conditions while Ultra-Light Merino Wool provides legendary warmth without the bulk. See our Darn Tough sizing chart to find your perfect fit!
- Style: 1815
- CAPTAIN STRIPE OVER-THE-CALF LIGHT - All-mountain. All American. The Captain is a proud sock from our mill in Vermont. Light fast and ready to rip.
- LIGHTWEIGHT - Built light darn comfy and super strong—substantial construction for a lightweight sure fit. True Seamless technology allows for an undetectable seam fusion for an ultra-smooth invisible feel.
- OVER-THE-CALF HEIGHT - The name says it all. The ultimate height for keeping the outside—out. See chart below if other heights may be better for you.
- COMPOSITION - Designed and Knit in Vermont with 60% Merino Wool 36% Nylon 4% Lycra Spandex. The fast action wicking pulls moisture away from skin so no more sweaty stinky socks. The soft breathable merino wool has fast drying all weather performance that keeps you cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE - Darn Tough's famous guarantee - if these socks wear tear or develop holes Darn Tough will replace them no questions asked. No strings. No conditions. Over the years when you open your sock drawer this is the pair you’ll keep grabbing first. In fact many customers have said that they “threw away just about every other sock” they owned.
- MADE IN THE USA - Every pair of socks is knit in Northfield Vermont - the perfect testing ground for the finest premium all weather performance socks.