Carhartt engineered Wedge boots combine the popularity of wedge style boots with improved comfort and durability that Carhartt builds into every product. The upper is made with premium grade oil tanned nubuck leather and the dual density Carhartt rubber outsole provides full ground contact, improved cushion comfort and durability. This boot is a perfect fit for the consumer that priortizes function and versatility for their on or off the job needs. Iconic wedge boots for time-honored performance.
- Style: FW6075-W
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Ankle from arch
- Boot opening measures approximately 11" around
- Electrical Hazard (Non-Safety Soft Toe). Identifies secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions. Non-Safety Soft Toe EH styles meet ASTM F2892-18 EH standards.
- Dual Density: Rubber + EVA
- Wheat Nubuck Leather.
- Cushion Comfort Insole. Carhartt PU cushion insole provides comfortable support and reduces foot fatigue.