Carhartt developed Wedge work boots to combine the popularity of wedge style work boots with improved comfort and durability that Carhartt builds into every product. Iconic boots for time-honored work. The upper is made with a high grade oil tanned leather and the dual density Carhartt rubber outsole provides full ground contact, improved cushion comfort and the durability of Goodyear welt contruction. Casual pull-on styling allows this versatile women's boot to be worn at work or at play.
- Style: FW5025-W
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Boot opening measures approximately 9" around
- Wedge Soft Toe Chelsea Boot
- Insite Technology Footbed. Carhartt footbed made with Insite technology is engineered to create maximum arch support to reduce foot fatigue during long days on the job.
- FastDry Technology Lining. FastDry lining wicks away sweat for comfort.
- Electrical Hazard (Non-Safety Soft Toe). Identifies secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions. Non-Safety Soft Toe EH styles meet ASTM F2892-18 EH standards.
- Storm Defender Waterproof Breathable Protection. These shoes are designed to be completely waterproof and to keep your feet dry in most types of wet conditions. A waterproof and breathable membrane is used to keep your feet dry but promote air flow and circulation.