Carhartt developed Wedge work boots to combine the popularity of wedge style work boots with improved comfort and durability that Carhartt builds into every product. Iconic boots for time-honored work. The upper is made with a high grade oil tanned leather and the dual density Carhartt rubber outsole provides full ground contact, improved cushion comfort and the durability of Goodyear welt contruction. Storm Defender Waterproof Breathable Protection designed to be completely waterproof and to keep your feet dry in most types of wet conditions utilizing a waterproof and breathable membrane.
- Style: CMW6295
- 100% Leather
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 6.25" from arch
- Boot opening measures approximately 10" around
- Steel Safety Toe. Identifies protection against impact and compression hazards with a steel safety toe. Steel Toe toes meet ASTM F2413-18 standards.
- Electrical Hazard (Safety Toe). Identifies secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions. Safety Toe EH styles meet ASTM F2413-18 EH standards.
- Storm Defender Waterproof Breathable Protection. These shoes are designed to be completely waterproof and to keep your feet dry in most types of wet conditions. A waterproof and breathable membrane is used to keep your feet dry but promote air flow and circulation.
- PU strobel pad with PU cushion insoles
- FastDry Technology Lining. FastDry lining wicks away sweat for comfort.