Carhartt active outdoor footwear is built for rugged jobs and rugged terrains. The durable rubber outsole with mud release lugs provide excellent grip and traction on or off the trail. The revolutionary midsole is formulated with pelatized EVA and rubber making it extremely lightweight, high rebound and constistent comfort with an athletic feel. The Carhartt Insite technology footbed redefines comfort while the heel-kicker utility ledge makes it easy to kick your boots off at the end of the day. Carhartt active outdoor footwear is perfect for the active outdoor enthusiast and the next gen doer, delivering functional, versitile performance for their work and lifestyle needs.
- Style: FH5020-M
- 100% Leather
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Ankle from arch
- Boot opening measures approximately 10" around
- Electrical Hazard (Non-Safety Soft Toe). Identifies secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions. Non-Safety Soft Toe EH styles meet ASTM F2892-18 EH standards.
- Storm Defender Waterproof Breathable Protection. These shoes are designed to be completely waterproof and to keep your feet dry in most types of wet conditions. A waterproof and breathable membrane is used to keep your feet dry but promote air flow and circulation.
- Cement construction with Carhartt outdoor-ready rubber lug outsole.
- Brown nubuck leather with brown high abrasion resistant 1260D material and padded collar for comfort.
- Carhartt footbed made with Insite technology is engineered to create maximum arch support to reduce foot fatigue during long days on the job.