Carhartt developed Ground Force work boots to redefine comfort for hard working people on and off the job through advanced engineering, technology and componentry. Every style in the collection incorporates the Carhartt Insite Technology Footbed that is engineered to create maximum arch support to reduce foot fatigue during long days on the job. Storm Defender® Waterproof Breathable Protection is designed to be completely waterproof and to keep your feet dry in most types of wet conditions with a waterproof and breathable membrane. FastDry Technology linings wick away sweat and the lightweight proprietary EVA midsole provides energy recovery and absorbs foot strike impact. The Carhartt Ground Force rubber outsole is cement constructed to be flexible and light weight. When you want your job to be the focus, NOT YOUR FEET.
- Style: CME6347, CME6355
- 100% Leather
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Ankle from arch
- Boot opening measures approximately 12" around
- Composite Safety Toe. Identifies protection against impact and compression hazards with a composite (non-metallic) safety toe. Composite toes meet ASTM 2413-18 EH standards.
- Electrical Hazard (Safety Toe). Identifies secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions. Safety Toe EH styles meet ASTM F2413-18 EH standards.
- Storm Defender Waterproof Breathable Protection. These shoes are designed to be completely waterproof and to keep your feet dry in most types of wet conditions. A waterproof and breathable membrane is used to keep your feet dry but promote air flow and circulation
- Rubber Heel Bumper. The rubber heel bumper feature is designed to provide extra abrasion-resistant durability.
- Insite Technology Footbed. Carhartt footbed made with Insite technology is engineered to create maximum arch support to reduce foot fatigue during long days on the job.