Carhartt developed FORCE Work Boots to be the work boot of choice when you want an sneaker-influenced, athletic style work boot. Revolutionary light and high rebound EVA midsole with Insite Technology footbed ensures all day comfort for your feet. FastDry Technology lining wicks away sweat for comfort. The Carhartt FORCE rubber outsole is constructed to be flexible and light weight. Feels like a sneaker - WORKS LIKE A BOOT.
- Style: FA5441-M
- 100% Leather
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Boot opening measures approximately 10.5" around
- Nano Composite Safety Toe. Identifies protection against impact and compression hazards with a Carbon Nano (non-metallic) safety toe. Nano Composite safety toes meet ASTM F2413-18 standards.
- Insite Technology Footbed. Carhartt footbed made with Insite technology is engineered to create maximum arch support to reduce foot fatigue during long days on the job.
- FastDry Technology Lining. FastDry lining wicks away sweat for comfort.
- Electrical Hazard (Safety Toe). Identifies secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions. Safety Toe EH styles meet ASTM F2413-18 EH standards.
- Cement constructed with Carhartt rubber outsole.