Carhartt developed FORCE Work Boots to be the work boot of choice for the man who wants an athletic shoe feel in a light weight, full feature work boot. Static Dissipative shoes reduce the risk of static shock to people and to the manufactured product in the workplace. Lightweight knit upper features abrasion resistant heel and toe counters to support and protect. Revolutionary light and high rebound EVA midsole with a PU strobel pad ensures all day comfort for your feet. FastDry Technology lining wicks away sweat for comfort. The Carhartt FORCE rubber outsole is cement constructed to be flexible and light weight. Feels like a sneaker - WORKS LIKE A BOOT.
- Style: CMD3461
- 100% Leather
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Ankle from arch
- Boot opening measures approximately 10" around
- Nano Composite Safety Toe. Identifies protection against impact and compression hazards with a Carbon Nano (non-metallic) safety toe. Nano Composite safety toes meet ASTM F2413-18 standards.
- Static Dissipative. SD shoes reduce the risk of static shock to people and to the manufactured product in the workplace. Meets the ASTM F2413-18 SD35 standards.
- Rubber Toe Bumper. The rubber toe bumper feature is designed to provide extra abrasion resistant durability.
- FastDry Technology Lining. FastDry lining wicks away sweat for comfort.
- Insite Technology Footbed. Carhartt footbed made with Insite technology is engineered to create maximum arch support to reduce foot fatigue during long days on the job.