Carhartt developed Wedge work boots to combine the popularity of wedge style work boots with improved comfort and durability that Carhartt builds into every product. Iconic boots for time-honored work. The upper is made with a high grade oil tanned leather and the dual density Carhartt rubber outsole provides full ground contact, improved cushion comfort and the durability of Goodyear welt contruction. Pull-on Chelsea version gives you the same functionality as our traditional wedge work boot but with a smooth clean upper and easy access.
- Style: FW5033-M
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Boot opening measures approximately 10.5" around
- Soft Toe. Identifies Non-Safety soft toe intended for use in environments where protective safety toes are not needed or required.
- Insite Technology Footbed. Carhartt footbed made with Insite technology is engineered to create maximum arch support to reduce foot fatigue during long days on the job.
- FastDry Technology Lining. FastDry lining wicks away sweat for comfort.
- Electrical Hazard (Non-Safety Soft Toe). Identifies secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions. Non-Safety Soft Toe EH styles meet ASTM F2892-18 EH standards.
- Goodyear welt construction with Carhartt rubber outsole.