These hard-wearing StepliteX StormGrip Wellington boots with their wide legs were specially developed for work in the commercial fishing sector. Fully waterproof, the model is built of one continuous piece to eliminate the need for vulnerable seams. The outsole is designed to avoid catching on nets and offers an excellent grip on even the most slippery moving surfaces (SRC approved). The StormGrip insulates down to -40°F and stays flexible even at very low temperatures. With the extra-high roomy toe cap you can work in comfort and maneuver quickly with ease. Made with Bekina's own Polyurethane technology known as NEOTANE, these Wellies come with free moisture-absorbing ergonomic footbeds.
- Style: XAS1P/5562YP143
- DURABLE NEOTANE TECHNOLOGY makes these slip on work boots for men and women 40% more lightweight and flexible than PVC or rubber boots, with better thermal insulation. Manmade sole
- FULLY WATERPROOF BOOTS for men and women with wet and dirty jobs who need boots that remain flexible even at low temperatures, crafted of one piece without seams
- SRC CERTIFIED SLIP RESISTANT with closed rim outsoles to avoid net trapping, these deck boots will keep you on your feet, even maneuvering quickly on wet and greasy surfaces
- EXTREME THERMAL INSULATION on these mens and womens work boots keep your feet warm down to temperatures of -40°F / -40°C
- ERGONOMIC WORK BOOTS with moisture-wicking footbeds to keep you comfortable for long hours on the move on swaying decks
- RENOWNED PROFESSIONAL-GRADE SAFETY BOOTS from Bekina Boots excel in heavy duty commercial fishing and fishery work, cold weather industrial work, brewery, food processing and cold storage work