Perfectly sleek, this gorgeous leather boot incorporates subtle polished detail to accentuate a tucked-in look. If your foot is between sizes, we recommend you order the larger of the two. If you have a wide foot, be sure to check out our styles that come in wide sizes; however if only regular widths is available in the style you like, you might need to order a half size up.When you receive your boots, always try them on in the afternoon for the best true fit, as that’s when your foot tends to be at its largest The Frye Company is the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. Founded in 1863 by John A. Frye, a well-to-do shoemaker from England, and family-run until 1945, Frye products have a long and illustrious history. Frye boots were worn by soldiers on both sides of America's Civil War, soldiers in the Spanish-American war, and by Teddy Roosevelt and his Rough Riders. When home-steading drew adventurous New England families to the West during the mid and late 1800's many of the pioneers wore Frye Boots for the long journey. Today Frye remains true to its roots with its line of heritage boots, but continues to innovate as it introduces chic new handbags, pumps, and sandals to its collection.
- Style: 3471374
- 100% Leather
- Man Made sole
- Shaft measures approximately knee-high from arch
- For over 155 years, Frye's iconic boots have defined eras, embodied social movements, outlasted trends and defied time. Frye captures the essence of timeless American style - the promise of a dream.
- PERFECT FIT: Medium width and true to size
- COMFORT: Leather lined for a luxurious feel, cushioned leather insole provides lasting comfort.
- Shaft measures approximately knee-high from arch Lug Sole