- Style: 834-6888
- TALL 8" HEIGHT provides full ankle support
- FULL-GRAIN LEATHER UPPER resists abrasion and the elements
- HIGH-SHINE POLISHABLE TOE CAP AND HEEL COUNTER keeps you looking uniform-sharp
- HEAVY-DUTY YKK ZIPPER with Velcro® closure allows quick on and off
- REMOVABLE SINGLE-DENSITY POLYURETHANE FOOTBED is easy to clean or replace
- COMPOSITE SHANK provides flexible stability
- GEN-FLEX2 ANTI-SLIP OUTSOLE meets ASTM F2913-11 and ASTM F11677-05 Slip Test standards
- GOODYEAR STORM WELT CONSTRUCTION allows for easy resoling and repair
The Side-Zip Tactical Jump Boot That's Ready to Jump into Action
Thorogood's GEN-flex2 8" Tactical Side-Zip Jump Boots are built to last. With beautiful full-grain, black-walnut leather and composite shank, these boots will hold up to hard use for years. And with Goodyear welt construction to allow for easy resoling, you'll also find them easy to repair and maintain. A polishable toe cap and heel counter keep you looking uniform sharp for special occasions. Popular with EMS/EMTs, police, SWAT, security guards, and militia personnel, the GEN-flex2 keeps you in readiness to jump into action fast. A heavy-duty YKK zipper with Velcro® closure allows you don these boots quickly for rapid mobilization.
This lightweight men's combat boot serves and protects you so you can do the same for others. The high-traction, non-slip rubber GEN-flex2 outsole with multi-directional traction lugs guarantees a superior grip and resistance to oil and slick surfaces so you can quickly change directions. The 8" height offers extra ankle support and protection without overly compromising range of motion. And with a polyurethane footbed to cushion your feet, these Thorogood tactical boots are comfortable no matter how much pavement you patrol. They make great all-purpose work boots, too. See Thorogood’s sizing chart to find your perfect fit.