These Bekina StepliteX boots have a steel safety toe, electrical Hazard rated, and are slip-resistant. They also feature a foamed PU waterproof construction with soft toe, and a Long-lasting, tough-wearing PU that remains flexible at -30°C / -22°F. Ideal for Fish and meat processing, Cattle breeding, poultry, pig and fish farming, Vegetable and fruit farming, Dairy farms, & Breweries.
- Style: X290GB
- Vibram sole
- Shaft measures approximately mid-calf from arch
- Boot opening measures approximately 15" around
- Foamed PU waterproof construction
- Long-lasting, tough-wearing PU remains flexible at -30°C / -22°F
- Enhanced comfort: wider fitting. Anti-bacterial and abrasion-resistant lining
- Kick-off spur for quick removal. Anti-clogging sole for added slip resistance
- Shock-absorbent heel. Cut-off line to make shorter boot from 15" to 11.5"
- Lightweight, comfortable, and flexible
- Ergonomic, shock-absorbing, washable footbeds