This Viking Non-Safety Boot is ankle-fitted for excellent support and comfort. Resistant to animal fats, fish oils, Ketone, paint solvents, fuel oil mix, oil, and grease. Finally, a "gum" boot that moves with you, as part of you.
- Style: VW29
- 100% Rubber
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Superior resistance to chemical acids, and organic compounds (ie: Sugar, and agro-farm chemical). Designed to be resistant to: animal fats, fish oils, Ketone, paint solvents, fuel oil mix, oil, and grease
- NR blended NBR with polyester lining. Comfortable ergonomic insole (removable)
- Self-cleaning, flexible, non-slip chevron NBR sole with smooth non-net catching design. Ergonomic “SNUG-FIT” last design: ankle fitted for excellent support and comfort
- Steel shank for stability. Ultra flexible: Exceeds 305,000 Flex Rating
- Ideal for Commercial fishing, Seafood processing, Food Processing, Agriculture, Cultivation