As with all Tsukihoshi sneakers, the Neko for babies includes an ample toe box to allow splayed toes--barefoot comfort that allows normal developmental growth, just like the natural arch support. Tsukihoshi baby shoes have a long heel balance to provide optimal stability. They're both flexible and light. They're ideal for parents as well: easy to put on and remove, and easy maintain since they're machine washable. Just remove the insole to air dry before putting the shoe in the dryer. See Tsukihoshi's sizing chart to find your perfect fit!
- Style: 1002_016, 1002_034, 1002_031, 1002_615, 1002_671, 1002_417
- Machine Washable – Machine wash COLD; Remove insole and AIR dry (NO dryer use).
- Ultra lightweight - Provides exceptional comfort and functionality for kids.
- Antibacterial Insole – Infused with natural Green Tea extract (no chemicals) to kill odor causing germs.
- Pedorthist Friendly - With its removable insole, long counters, and child-specific patterns, Tsukihoshi has become a favorite for Pedorthists looking to make modifications to accommodate customized orthotics and/or AFO's.
- Barefoot Comfort – Wide toe boxes allow natural splaying of toes for balanced landing and maximum comfort.
- Heel Stabilizer – Long heel counter provides optimum stability.
- Easy On & Off – Single strap 'hook and loop' closure and elastic faux-laces for superb fitting.
- Arch Support – Shoe last and insole designed to provide proper arch support for growing kids.
- Latex Free.
- Synthetic/Textile upper.
- Breathable textile lining and cushioned foot-bed for active comfort.
- EVA/TPR outsole – Ultra-lightweight, provides excellent flexibility, abrasive-resistance, shock absorption, stability and slip-resistance for safety and comfort.
- Non-marking outsole.