These hard-wearing StepliteX SolidGrip Wellington boots with their wide legs were specially developed for work in cold, wet, and slippery conditions. Fully waterproof, the model is built of one continuous piece to eliminate the need for vulnerable seams. The outsole is designed to resist oils and grease and offers an excellent grip on even the most slippery moving surfaces (SRC approved). The SolidGrip insulates down to -22°F and stays flexible even at very low temperatures. The non-metallic safety toe allows you to work with sharp tools or heavy machinery knowing you're well-protected and the extra-high roomy toe cap lets you work in comfort and maneuver quickly with ease. Made with Bekina's own Polyurethane technology known as NEOTANE, these Wellies come with free moisture-absorbing ergonomic footbeds.
- DURABLE NEOTANE TECHNOLOGY makes these slip on work boots for men and women 40% more lightweight and flexible than PVC or rubber boots, with better thermal insulation
- FULLY WATERPROOF BOOTS for men and women with wet and dirty jobs who need boots that remain flexible even at low temperatures, crafted of one piece without seams
- SRC CERTIFIED SLIP RESISTANT with fat-resistant outsoles, these deck boots will keep you on your feet, even maneuvering quickly on wet and greasy surfaces
- COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE and midsole protect your feet from impact and compression hazards (S5) and won’t corrode or conduct electricity or temperature; ASTM F2413-18 M/I/C PR certified
- EXTREME THERMAL INSULATION on these men and women's work boots keep your feet warm down to temperatures of -22°F / -30°C
- ERGONOMIC WORK BOOTS with moisture-wicking footbeds to keep you comfortable for long hours on the move on swaying decks
- RENOWNED PROFESSIONAL-GRADE SAFETY BOOTS from Bekina Boots excel in heavy duty cold weather industrial work, brewery work, mining, and road construction