These hard-wearing StepliteX SolidGrip Wellington boots with their wide legs were specially developed for the agricultural, food processing, and brewery sectors. Fully waterproof, the model offers an excellent grip on the most slippery surfaces (SRC approved) and insulates down to -22°F. With the extra-high roomy toe cap you can work in comfort and maneuver quickly with ease. Made with Bekina's own Polyurethane technology known as NEOTANE, these Wellies come with free moisture-absorbing ergonomic footbeds.
- Style: XAN1P/9180AP131
- DURABLE NEOTANE TECHNOLOGY makes these slip on work boots for men and women 40% more lightweight and flexible than PVC or rubber boots, with better thermal insulation. Rubber sole
- SRC CERTIFIED SLIP RESISTANCE will keep you on your feet, even maneuvering quickly on wet and greasy surfaces
- FULLY WATERPROOF BOOTS for men and women with wet and dirty jobs who need boots that remain flexible even at low temperatures
- THERMAL INSULATION on these mens and womens work boots keep your feet warm down to temperatures of -22°F / -30°C
- ERGONOMIC WORK BOOTS weighting just 53 oz./pair, with moisture-wicking footbeds to keep you comfortable for long hours on the move
- RENOWNED PROFESSIONAL-GRADE SAFETY BOOTS from Bekina Boots excel in heavy duty agriculture and industrial work, fishery, brewery, and food processing, and as waterproof camp boots on the weekend