The Dakota Vest is a solid modular piece of gear to have in your duck system. Use it as an outerwear piece in moderate temperatures or a layering piece when the biting wind kicks up and you need protection and warmth. High handwarmer pockets plus traditional pockets work with waders, bibs or pants to keep your hands warm between shots.
- Style: 30025
- IDEAL HUNTING SOLUTION: The Dakota Vest is an ideal solution for windy days in the blind
- WARM AND DURABLE: Use it as an outwear piece in moderate temperatures or a layering piece on bone chilling days
- STANDART FIT: Designed to accommodate layering for more versatility from early to late season climates
- DURABLE WATER REPELLENT finish resists light precipitation and prevents the face fabric from wetting out
- FEATURES: high handwarmer pockets and zip-secure hand pockets; integrated lanyard loops