The Merino 150 Base Layer Bottom keeps you comfortable everywhere from the slopes to your campsite. It helps regulate body temperature, breathes well, and naturally resists odors when you're wearing these base layer pants.
- Style: SW016043, SW000754
- Smartwool Apparel Size Guide
- The Merino 150 Baselayer Bottom stands apart from your standard layering system with a specialized blend of supersoft, next-to-skin comfort and workout-tested performance.
- Slim Fit is designed to follow the body's natural contours.
- Merino 150 fabric:• Core Spun yarns wrap merino wool fibers around a nylon core for a blend of natural and synthetic performance.• Merino wool offers a supremely soft, next-to-skin feel. • Moisture-wicking performance moves perspiration away from the skin.• Naturally antimicrobial fabric prevents accumulation of odor-causing bacteria.• Nylon core lends resiliency to the stretch for improved, durable recovery.• 150 g/m² / 4.42 oz/yd² fabric weight.
- Flatlock-stitched seams reduce unwanted friction. Wide elastic waistband with merino wool-lined inner face. Functional fly. Jacquard logo wraps the waist. Logo print at the left hip. 87% merino wool, 13% nylon. Machine wash and tumble dry. Imported. Measurements: Outseam: 41 in Inseam: 31 in Front Rise: 10 in Back Rise: 15 in Leg Opening: 10 in Product measurements were taken using size MD, inseam 31. Please note that measurements may vary by size.