Rugged Flex® boots are built for long workdays inside or out. The Carhartt Rugged Flex® rubber outsole provides durable traction and flexibility with every step. Shallow lugs release mud and dirt with ladder lock grips that are perfect for climbing. Inside the rugged flex cupsole is a full length EVA insert and secondary EVA heel cup to reduce ground contact impact. If you can't quit, YOUR BOOTS CAN'T EITHER.
- Style: CWF5355, FF5361-W
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Ankle from arch
- Boot opening measures approximately 11" around
- Electrical Hazard (Safety Toe). Identifies secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions. Safety Toe EH styles meet ASTM F2413-18 EH standards.
- Cement constructed with Carhartt rubber Rugged Flex outsole.
- Black oil tanned leather.
- Cushion Comfort Insole. Carhartt PU cushion insole provides comfortable support and reduces foot fatigue.