Carhartt developed Yukon Pac-Boots to dramatically improve the comfort and performance of working in extreme winter conditions. Engineered with 1000 LiteFire technology to help you power through even the coldest workdays. Foam cushion insole with TPU arch support and EVA custom fit removeable insert. Molded rubber toe bumper for extra abrasion resistance. Storm defender waterproof breathable membrane is designed to be completely waterproof. Rubber lug outsoles for maximum traction, slip resistance, and dirt repellant. In the most extreme cold working conditions the Yukon Pac-Boots kick cold in it's frosty little teeth.
- Style: CMC1259
- 100% Leather
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 10" from arch
- Composite Safety Toe. Identifies protection against impact and compression hazards with a composite (non-metallic) safety toe. Composite toes meet ASTM F2413-18 standards.
- Electrical Hazard (Safety Toe). Identifies secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions. Safety Toe EH styles meet ASTM F2413-18 EH standards.
- Storm Defender Waterproof Breathable Protection. These shoes are designed to be completely waterproof and to keep your feet dry in most types of wet conditions. A waterproof and breathable membrane is used to keep your feet dry but promote air flow and circulation.
- Insulation (1000 LiteFire). These shoes are designed to keep your feet warm in most types of cold conditions. 1000 LiteFire is an aluminum based waterproof and breathable membrane that reflects body heat equivalent to 1000 grams of traditional insulation without the weight or bulk.
- TPU heel guard with achilles flex joint. The Carhartt Heel Guard feature is designed to provide ankle stability, side impact protection and heel protection durability.