Carhartt engineered Wedge work boots combine the popularity of wedge style work boots with improved comfort and durability that Carhartt builds into every product. The upper is made with premium grade oil tanned leather and the dual density Carhartt rubber outsole provides full ground contact, improved cushion comfort and durability. Storm Defender® Waterproof Breathable Protection is built to be completely waterproof and to keep your feet dry in most types of wet conditions utilizing a waterproof and breathable membrane. Iconic boots for time-honored work.
- Style: FW8275-M
- 100% Leather
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Calf High from arch
- Boot opening measures approximately 11" around
- Electrical Hazard (Safety Toe). Identifies secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions. Safety Toe EH styles meet ASTM F2413-18 EH standards.
- Storm Defender Waterproof Breathable Protection. These shoes are designed to be completely waterproof and to keep your feet dry in most types of wet conditions. A waterproof and breathable membrane is used to keep your feet dry but promote air flow and circulation.
- Dual Density: Rubber + EVA
- Red Brown oil tanned leather.
- Cushion Comfort Insole. Carhartt PU cushion insole provides comfortable support and reduces foot fatigue.