Carhartt developed Traditional Welt work boots to offer a wide variety of styles in classic designs that are incredibly durable, comfortable and affordable. Tough jobs call for tough boots. Goodyear welt construction with lug bottom Carhartt rubber outsoles provide superior traction and durability. Carhartt® footbed made with Insite® technology is engineered to create maximum arch support to reduce foot fatigue during long days on the job. All styles incorporate FastDry Technology linings that wick away sweat for comfort.
- Style: CMP1453
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Calf High from arch
- Boot opening measures approximately 19" around
- Nano Composite Safety Toe. Identifies protection against impact and compression hazards with a Carbon Nano (non-metallic) safety toe. Nano Composite safety toes meet ASTM F2413-18 standards.
- Electrical Hazard (Safety Toe). Identifies secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions. Safety Toe EH styles meet ASTM F2413-18 EH standards.
- Storm Defender waterproof breathable protection. These shoes are designed to be completely waterproof and to keep your feet dry in most types of wet conditions. A waterproof and Breathable membrane is used to keep your feet dry but promote air flow and circulation
- Insite technology footbed. Carhartt footbed made with Insite Technology is engineered to create maximum arch support to reduce foot fatigue during long days on the job
- Goodyear welt construction with Carhartt Rubber outsole