- Styles: 814-4201, 814-4178
- TOBACCO OIL-TANNED LEATHER has a beautiful reddish-brown stain
- ALSO AVAILABLE IN TRAIL CRAZYHORSE BROWN, with a naturalistic brown stain
- MOCCASIN (MOC) TOE evokes a classic American style
- TALL 8" HEIGHT provides full ankle support
- STEEL SAFETY TOE protects toes from heavy dropped objects
- REMOVABLE ULTIMATE SHOCK ABSORPTION FOOTBED on Poron comfort cushion insole feels great on the feet
- FIBERGLASS SHANK provides flexible stability
- ANTI-SLIP MAXWEAR WEDGE™ OUTSOLE helps you keep your feet
- GOODYEAR STORM WELT construction achieves a water-tight seal
- EH RATED for Electro-Hazard (EH) protection up to 50,000 volts
The Iconic Red Leather Moc Toe Men's Work Boot, also Available in Trail Crazyhorse Brown
The Men's American Heritage 8" Moc Toe Steel Safety Toe boot is Thorogood's iconic boot that became a standard in the construction industry. In the 8" version, this tall Thorogood work boot offers full ankle support. Its slip-resistant (non-slip) wedge sole is designed to maximize traction on hard, flat surfaces like concrete or pavement, and the Poron comfort cushion insole keeps your feet happy all day no matter how hard the work. A steel safety toe will keep your toes safe from heavy dropped objects, and this boot is also EH rated for Electro-Hazard (EH) protection up to 50,000 volts, making it popular with electricians.
The durable full-grain leather on this boot is tanned with real tobacco oil, which gives it both that rich reddish color and extra resistance to water, weather, and abrasion. Made in the USA by union workers, This Torogood boot will last for years. The leather upper is stitched to a hard rubber sole in a Goodyear welt style. Goodyear welt construction gives the boot a wider platform for extra stability, seals the boot against water, and makes it easy to resole and repair.
Available in Trail Crazyhorse brown as well as tobacco red, the upper on this boot looks as great as it feels. The moccasin-style toe and attractive white stitching add to the classic appearance. Often compared to imitators and alternatives by Red Wing, Irish Setter, Rock Rooster, Carhartt, and Timberland, the Thorogood American Heritage boot can't be beat for quality. We've worn these boots, and we love them. The craftsmanship and materials are remarkable, and they're made in the USA. From the moment you open the box, you will be impressed with their quality. See Thorogood's sizing chart to find your perfect fit.