- Style: 814-4203
- TRAIL CRAZYHORSE BROWN LEATHER has a naturalistic brown stain
- MOCCASIN (MOC) TOE evokes a classic American style
- 6" MID-ANKLE HEIGHT provides moderate ankle support
- REMOVABLE ULTIMATE SHOCK ABSORPTION FOOTBED on Poron comfort cushion insole feels great on the feet
- FIBERGLASS SHANK provides flexible stability
- ANTI-SLIP MAXWEAR WEDGE™ OUTSOLE helps you keep your feet
- GOODYEAR STORM WELT construction achieves a water-tight seal
The Iconic Brown Leather Moc Toe Men's Work Boot, Made in the USA
Thorogood's 6" American Heritage Moc Toe Work Boot in Trail Crazyhorse brown provides the flexibility you need to finish any job. Made in the USA from full-grain leather, this boot will hold up under years of use. Goodyear welt construction allows for easy resoling should the outsole begin to wear. In the 6" version, these Thorogood work boots offer a lower profile and greater freedom of movement for your ankle.
Often compared to imitators and alternatives by Red Wing, Irish Setter, Rock Rooster, Carhartt, and Timberland, the Thorogood American Heritage full-grain leather boot has an attractive moc toe and a naturalistic brown stain. A slip-resistant (non-slip) wedge sole is great for working on concrete or pavement, and the Poron comfort cushion insole keeps your feet happy all day no matter how hard the work.
We've worn these boots, and we love them. The craftsmanship and materials are remarkable, and they're made in the USA. From the moment you open the box, you will be impressed with the quality of these Thorogood boots. Every stitch, every detail, not to mention the fit. See Thorogood's sizing chart to find your perfect fit.