- Styles: 814-4200, 814-4266
- TOBACCO OIL-TANNED LEATHER has a beautiful reddish-brown stain
- ALSO AVAILABLE IN BLACK WALNUT LEATHER, which looks sharp with white contrast stitching
- MOCCASIN (MOC) TOE evokes a classic American style
- 6" MID-ANKLE HEIGHT provides moderate ankle support
- REMOVABLE ULTIMATE SHOCK ABSORPTION FOOTBED on Poron comfort cushion insole feels great on the feet
- FIBERGLASS SHANK provides flexible stability
- ANTI-SLIP MAXWEAR WEDGE™ OUTSOLE helps you keep your feet
- GOODYEAR STORM WELT construction achieves a water-tight seal
- EH RATED for Electro-Hazard (EH) protection up to 50,000 volts
The Iconic Red Leather Moc Toe Men's Work Boot, also Available in Black Walnut
The Men's American Heritage 6" Moc Toe is far and away Thorogood's best-selling style, and the reddish-brown Tobacco is its best-selling color. The durable full-grain leather on this boot is tanned with real tobacco oil, which gives it both that rich color and extra resistance to water and weather.
Made in the USA with USA and globally sourced components, Thorogood's American Heritage boot will last for years. The leather upper is stitched to a hard rubber sole in a Goodyear welt style. Goodyear welt construction rose to popularity in the mid-nineteenth century and still today remains a sought-after feature for high-end men's footwear today. It gives the boot a wider platform for extra stability, seals the boot against water, and makes it easy to resole and repair.
In the 6" version, this Thorogood work boot offers a lower profile and greater freedom of movement for your ankle. Its slip-resistant (non-slip) wedge sole is designed to maximize traction on hard, flat surfaces like concrete or pavement, and the Poron comfort cushion insole keeps your feet happy all day no matter how hard the work. EH rated for Electro-Hazard (EH) protection up to 50,000 volts, this is a popular electrician's boot.
Available in beautiful black walnut as well as tobacco, the upper on this boot looks as great as it feels. The moccasin-style toe and attractive white stitching add to the classic appearance. Often compared to imitators and alternatives by Red Wing, Irish Setter, Rock Rooster, Carhartt, and Timberland, the Thorogood American Heritage boot can't be beat for quality. We've worn these boots, and we love them. The craftsmanship and materials are remarkable. From the moment you open the box, you will be impressed with their quality. See Thorogood's sizing chart to find your perfect fit.