SITKA CORE LIGHTWEIGHT HOODY A foundational layer built with long sleeves and a form-fitting hood for maximum concealment in warmer temps while acting as a moisture-wicking baselayer as you stack on insulation during changing conditions and activity levels. The CORE Lightweight Hoody features a quick-drying knit to actively wick moisture away from the skin, offers a center half-zip for ventilation on the go, a built-in facemask for quick concealment, and a chest pocket for small storage needs.
- Style: 10066
- CONCEALMENT - Subalpine is designed for stalking and ambushing ungulates from ground level in tree-covered and vegetated terrain, Open Country - for rocky terrain above the timber line; Elevated II - for whitetail hunters in an elevated position
- FABRIC - Quick-dry, comfort stretch lightweight knit of the body and hood and stretch mesh (88%Polyester/12% Elastane) of the built-in camouflage mask of the hunting hoody
- FEATURES – Stretch thumb loops to shed layers with ease without compromising the foundation layer; built-in ultra-breathable mesh camouflage mask to conceal your face on the move and increase your success rate
- FIT – Core Lightweight Hoody is Performance Fit product, designed for minimal layering; whether an early season piece or already insulated this garmet fits to prevent inefficiencies in heat retention caused by dead space
- POLYGIENE ODOR CONTROL - The technology safely neutralizes odor caused from sweat and safely inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungi