||Waterproof, stylish and functional; use the Topwater Deck Shoe from Xtratuf on the deck, the boatyard and beyond.||
- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- SRC SLIP-RESISTANT: SRC is currently the highest rating for slip resistance under the EN ISO 20345-2011 standard and requires passing both the SRA and SRB test for it to achieve the rating. These tests are performed on a slip test machine under laboratory conditions using two specified surfaces and contaminants: SRA uses a ceramic floor tile wetted with soapy solution and SRB a smooth stainless steel with glycerol.
- BREATHABLE MESH: A highly durable sandwich fabric which allows the foot to breathe Tuf Fabric Water and Abrasion Resistant Rubber.
- WATER RESISTANT: A spray-on treatment that provides maximum water repellency.
- ALL DAY COMFORT: Topwaters feature our rubberized TUF fabric which provides durability in high wear areas and all day comfort