Twisted X Steel Toe Lite Western Work Boot outer sole held up very well, a little snug but really comfortable when worn, great for farm and ranch work as well on construction. See Twisted X sizing chart.
- Style: MLCS005, MLCS007, MLCS021, MLCS003, MLCS011, MLCS020, MLCS002, MLCS001, MLCS016
- Full-grain leather vamp and 12" shaft.
- NWS Toe
- Steel safety toe meets or exceeds ANSI standards ASTM F2413-18 M/I/C MT EH.
- Air-mesh lined shaft for improved breathability and moisture wicking.
- Taped interior seams for added comfort.
- Removable, moisture-wicking, antibacterial and machine washable SD footbed.
- Full-length composite XSD insole provides unrivaled support and stability beyond that of a traditional shank.
- Double stitched storm welt provides a greater seal against the elements.
- Full length compression-molded EVA midsole for added comfort and weight reduction.
- Oil/Slip-resistant molded rubber outsole provides added durability and improved traction.